So I started this blog to keep track of all the fun times Mady and me (daddy) share during her exciting life. So much happens in my life its hard to remember thing that happened this morning! So I hope this blog will help us all remember what a great life it is that we are priviledged to share together as family.

If you are reading this Mady....I love you!!! You are my sunshine.
To any interested enough to follow Mady n' Me, enjoy the ride!
If you are reading this Mady....I love you!!! You are my sunshine.
To any interested enough to follow Mady n' Me, enjoy the ride!

Hey u.... didnt realize how much things you guys got to do up there..looks like loads of fun!! great fathers day, and an excellent adventure for our lil princess!!!
ReplyDeletelove d pics of her on d plane lil scary bout the whole kid being sick there hmmmm.. lol
take care
Jah Bless
When da d next adventure??
ReplyDeleteSoon, maybe to....Cancun or Miami!!! (?)
ReplyDelete